Saturday, March 26, 2011

Garage Sale Saturday

Our paddling team is hosting a massive garage sale to raise money for our races right in the middle of downtown Haleiwa today.  If you are in the area come by!  Once regatta season starts, we'll have at least one race every weekend and some on outer islands, so we have a lot to raise!  It's been a while since I've had a garage sale and I'm pretty excited.  It brings back memories of sitting in a lawn chair early in the morning with my mom and feeling SO important because she let me hold the money box that all the adults put their change in.  Nowadays, I love garage sales...so many treasures to find that fit right inside my little budget!  I'm going to have to practice some serious focus today. This garage sale is to raise money for my team, not for me to go shopping! Focus.  But I'm excited anyway...

No comments: