Saturday, June 4, 2011

Busiest month of the year

Well...I have definitely been M.I.A for the past week.  I wont get into all the craziness and busyness of my life, let's just say I didn't sit down in front of my computer for 12 days! Literally...so that should give you an idea of how filled my days have been!  I have been ending the school year at the preschool, paddling activities 4-5 days per week, been swamped with jewelry orders, and moving!  Despite all the busyness, Ashton and I got to sneak away for a couple hours for a Mai Tai cruise in Waikiki.  His sweet mom got us the cruise to celebrate Ashton's 30th birthday, and it was a much needed getaway to play tourist for the afternoon.  We sailed for about two hours, then had a little drink and some fries at a fancy hotel on the beach, ending the night with our favorite:  Yogurtland!  Thank you Pat, and thank you God for this little chance to get away from our "routine".

p.s...in case you've been waiting on the edge of your seat...my favorite stove was the sea foam green one..fourth one down. ;)

No comments: