Monday, January 16, 2012

Why I went MIA and...Relocating!

Well, it has only been about 6 months since I've posted, but I'm back! And I have a good excuse for my absence. Here is a time line of what has happened while I was gone:

July 12- ENGAGED!
July 13- 2 week trip to the mountains of Idaho
August 1- New school year (17 three year olds are now running my life)
August- November- Planning our wedding
November 19- WEDDING
November 21-Dec 28- Honeymoon to Whistler
December- A fluster of moving into our new home, Christmas parties and celebrations, house sitting, and 2 more weeks in Idaho and Portland.

RESULT: I am in a new home, with an amazing new husband, teaching, making jewelry again, getting inspired to decorate, paint, run, love people, and live life to it's fullest. I will try to begin posting several times a week again and have a head full of exciting things to share with you all. 2012 here I come :).

Oh...and big news.  I'm moving! My blog that is...I am headed over to Wordpress because I can update it from my phone,  hopefully this will kick start my goal of posting several times per week. Be patient as I get it all set up and fancified.   Check out the new blog here:
http://diamondinthereef.wordpress.com/

No comments: