Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Best Friend in Town!

Being that I live on an island in the middle of the ocean, I don't get visitors too often, but today I get to see one of my best friends!! Just for a night, as she's on her way to Big Island, but I'll take what I can get! We'll meet for lunch, then out for a fun dinner after work!

Inspiring moment of the day, our mutual friend from college called to let me know that he transferred money to my PayPal to treat us for dinner. How SWEET is that? I am determined to be more generous like him!

Best friend in town calls for an excuse to wear a cute dress. I wish I had these:





Dress:

Bag:
Theit....Found this one on the amazing Sydney's blog at
THE DAYBOOK and have been wanting it ever since! She's doing a giveaway of this very purse today! Hoping I win!

No comments: