Monday, February 7, 2011

Sunday Beach Walk

Went on a beach walk and had not one, but TWO, of my hippie moments my friends like to tease me about. This little sea turtle was slowly but surely crawling up the beach. So, of course, I gave him a little pep-talk and sat down to watch and cheer him on. He made it all the way up the beach and parked right next to me, not even two feet away. Yep, we definitely bonded.
Next, while watching my friend surf, right past the break, I saw one of those Planet Earth moments where a whale breached fully out of the water (it was very dramatic and should have had music playing in the background). It was absolutely beautiful and Ashton and just happened to see it at the same time! Isn't it so true that those experiences are so much cooler when shared with someone else?!


1 comment:

lul said...

Haha that's such a funny story. I have this cousin who's really into spiritualism and stuff and once she came at me with the overly peaceful look on her face and said "Lula... I just talked to this little bee and she told me I'd have a great day!"
I laughed, but not in a mocking/annoying kind of way. I thought it was cute! And your story's def cute.