Monday, March 28, 2011

Blazer Trend

I have to say that I really do love the blazer trend that has been in this past year, but I don't have too many occasions or times that I need one here in Hawaii.  Everything is pretty casual here, and warm at that.  However.....I am leaving for the mainland soon, where it's spring, and this might just call for the occasion I've been looking for to get one for myself.  I've browsed around in shops looking for one and haven't seen any that are what I'm looking for, but today I found out about Smythe while browsing on Pinterest.  How have I never heard of this beautiful brand before?  I went from not being able to find the perfect blazer, to wanting EVERY single one....Which one do you like?





3 comments:

ShaundraO said...

Well, it depends my dear... Which purse did you buy? We miss your face, just FYI...

Unknown said...

love the blue one.. shocking i know. =)

Pat said...

The blue one ... the cut, not the color. And the black one under it.

I could get into jackets too!