Sunday, May 15, 2011

Free People in Hawaii

Aloha friends....It has been several days since I've gotten to post, but I'm hoping to get back to it!  The school year is ending and hopefully that means less lesson planning and errands, and more blogging, jewelry making, and inspiration posted here!  
Lately I've been so thankful to live in Hawaii....if I'm going to have to work hard to keep up, why not do it in one of the most beautiful places on earth with people I love.  God's beauty is so evident here as if he's showering all of his glory and love on you every day.  
One of my favorite brands of all time is Free People, if I could be dressed only in their clothes I would!  For their May Catalog, Free People sent their models to Oahu, and the pictures are so gorgeous!  I don't know why, but I always love to see my home in movies or tv shows, I get so excited that I know exactly where the picture is at and especially when it's a place I visit every day.  So I'm proud to show you my favorite clothing brand, photographed in some of my favorite places here on Oahu :)






No comments: