Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Final Products....Beachy Bangles


Exciting news! I finished up my jewelry classes this weekend and got all the tools I need to have the whole set up at my house!

It's official...
DiamondintheReef
now has jewelry :).

I had so much fun learning how to fuse and solder, and have lots of new ideas for all my beach treasures to be turned into pretty jewelry. Here they are! What do you think?
*If you'd like one...I'd love to custom make you
a pretty beachy bangle of your very own! I can make them in sterling silver or gold, with thin wire like the ones above, or with a thicker one as well. You can also choose between the smooth or textured look (like mine). I will have my Etsy Shop up and running very soon, but until then...just email me for prices and specifications: keziamonet@gmail.com

No comments: