Saturday, February 12, 2011

Follow Diamond in the Reef


Aloha friends....I can not tell you how happy I am that it is SATURDAY! Not only does that mean no work, it also means that I take my final soldering jewelry class! I will post all my pretty beachy bangles and bracelets tonight. (I'm sure you'll all be waiting eagerly by your computer).

On another note...I am really having fun with this whole blog thing, and as more of my friends check it out, I thought I'd share some fun ways to keep up with my most recent posts.

  • Google Reader: This is how I follow all of my favorite blogs. It's pretty simple. Create a google account, go to your "Reader" tab, and cut and paste all of your blogs to the subscriptions.
  • Bloglovin: This is similar to Reader, but you can search for new inspiring blogs and find ones I follow or who follow me! You can search "Diamond in the Reef" or click here: Follow my blog with bloglovin
  • Subscribe: On the right side of my page you can enter your email address and have my posts sent to your email!
Thanks for reading all of my inspirations...I hope they are just fun for you as they are for me :)


No comments: